Saturday, April 19, 2008

Especially for Melody at Slurping Life


This is a post especially for Melody of a blog called slurping life,


Her blog title , is a reminder and inspires me to enjoy the richness of life, despite what the day brings...all of us have things that happen in life, I have long been a slurper, but had never "coined" it...I love this...
My first "jaunt" to Melody's site..was today. I have long been a fan,from reading little snippets, at in the life of a child and because of your blog name, of course... I went there ,today, to simply post a little encouragement to something she has going on in her life....
I also wanted to let her know that I would have loved to have sent her a card with a pic of our Roo..slurping tulips as a little puppy....
Melody there is a recent post with Roo's pic ..then and now and a brief story about our hero.... but especially for you I tuck in "little Roo" in this post.

May our "little" hero encourage you today , to what else but slurp life...
as you seem to have already discovered, no matter life's happenings, everyday is pie al 'amode,
sometimes it just doesn't feel like it....
Anyone else reading this post, may you too learn the abundance of slurping life, in the middle of living life, even in the dark times....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Betty, thank you! You have given me such a lift with your thoughtful post and encouragement.

BTW, the photo of Roo...adorable.