Sunday, April 20, 2008

Horses,Horses,Horses


Dance with me.............
(dancing horse video link, below)
I love horses, I love everything about them, I love the smell of them,to touch ,to feel ,to ride,to groom,even cleaning up after them....even when I have been so sick I can barely drag my apple picker with me...

I admit the heavier hay bales(try 125 lbs as opposed to the 60 lb bales we used to get...when I was much younger, of course ....go figure...) are a bit of a hassle now. I did manage to unload a trailer by myself, when my loving/supportive ,hay helping hubby was "stove-up" after a hernia surgery...nope it was not due to his supportive role in hay totin'.
What can I say I have a hubby with a weak tummy !!! a joke....so the ol' gal gets to move the load.. alone......(2nd year in a row I might add) ....

According to Pat Parelli, http://www.parelli.com/ perhaps I am a true lover of horses....or really off my rocker, according to some friends and family "clan" members.......

Such is life.....we are ,who we are created to be, the deep passions and love of our hearts included...........

That being said ..here is a link to something I would have loved doing, as a teen....perhaps I still might someday....who knows...........

to dance with a horse..........
http://beboframe.com/FlashFrame.jsp?Size=S&FlashBoxId=3309347442

(thanks Amanda,for this e-tube, Carole, I tried to put the westfalls horse championship attachment with Stacey's baby doll in here, no luck....:-) you are both true horse pals..........Val,Amy,Dalee,Carrie, each of you horse gals rock!!!

Jeanne, where can I begin.......the essence of horses and critters are instilled in your soul, they show in your paintings, http://www.jeannewarrenart.com/
Tamera, my new horse breathing pal ...team member with me on Alicia's team at http://www.sendoutcards.com/27588 , have you "kissed" a horse yet ???/

my oldest grandson who loves critters more than I , I believe,,,,,,,,,,such fun times with our Tina,and your little brother......

Laura,James,Ashlan,Tina's greatest lovers besides myself and my own kids,now grown...
we miss our little paint gal...........our hearts enriched with memories of her....




No comments: