Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So you had a bad day...STOP IT, NOW..

What kind of a bad day was it?
Was "it" your hair, your job, your spouse,family,mom,dad , kids ?
Maybe it was something you ate, or something some one said..
MAYBE it was none of those, but one of what I call  the  internal(and infernal) naggy nellies...

You know what I mean..those voices of the past... You're too ... LITTLE/BIG
so ...SLOW , you'll ...NEVER GET.." it" ,be GOOD enough, YaDa YaDa YaDa...

Right now....STOP...THINK...those are "only" voices in your PAST...
They are neither here, now or in YOUR  FUTURE..UNLESS... you decide to let them be.

Look in the mirror...YES I am serious, LOOK even if you have tears streaming down your face
as the naggy nellies play their broken record AGAIN.. I did this years ago during what I call one of my
Anne of Green Gables... in the DEPTHS of DESPAIR days...

Then ,I  made a conscious decision toSTOP &  move forward..and believe me I had a  whole team of naggy nellies.
Now I can view them as a blessing in disquise, even if they rear their heads and  try taunting me at times.
(and they will)
If you are "there" and the naggy nellies are trying to choke you, remember with every black rain cloud, AFTER ...there can be growth and beauty.
In nature this will happen on it's own..with us humans, we have the ability to let the sun come out or not..
It's our CHOICE.

Ok , are you looking in that mirror?   Let the pain, the past be validated ...it's not too late..
Then let yourself be recipient
of the love, understanding, comfort, warmth you should have had.
Isn't it about   time to heal?
Picture/imagine  yourself in the crushed "spot" , then let a  Leave it to Beaver, Ozzie & Harriet ,supernanny  kind of mom & dad  
wrap loving arms around you , holding you safe & secure EVEN if the "spot" was after you were grown..we all can use the love and warmth of a loving mom & dad, no matter how old we are, what kind of parents we had or didn't have (because in a perfect world we would have, but we are not in a perfect world,are we?)..( Oh, you don't know who the Harriets and others  are? watch  the links below) ,

NOW
 Exale , breathe deep and let go of the past..STOP the naggy NELLIES...Yes , you can...
( I do have several  helpful  ways in related posts, in the archives, at my http://www.amerryheart4u.blogspot.com/  )

THEN
#1  Get out a piece of paper, write down your dreams,give yourself freedom to let yourself go..the bigger the better.
#2  Do a reality check...where are you right now? 
      a. what is stopping/hindering you?
      b. what do you need to do..Yes ...YOU... don't wait for someonelse to do "it",
          because they can't, not even with a million dollars or a bag of gold..because this is YOUR LIFE
          . Your life is a gift and your choices are what  can make the difference....
       c.  if you can't let go of the past, I encourage you to find good councilling
       d.  if you can let go of the past and have decided to move forward , FANTASTIC,
            the sky is the limit..
#3   write down a plan with action steps, be accountable, then DO it...(if you slip up, just climb back on and keep moving forward to your goal.
#4   seriously consider aquiring your own personal coach, ...especially if you are stuck,  if you can't see the forest for the trees, or are trying to put together some of your great ideas and are unsure of which comes 1st..the chicken or the egg ( well ,this blog isn't called farm funnies for nothing..even when there is yolk on your face, life can be  great..
In reality ,it can be, even if  you're at the bottom of Anne's pit of despair and it seems awfully dark and lonely, been there done that , as I said.

...I encourage you to aquaint yourself with what GOOD  coaching qualifications should be.
Our  Coaching Cognition adheres to the International Coach Federation requirements & standards.
So please, whether you hire, trade or just have a friend assist you for free,  remember ,you deserve the best .

#5  celebrate even little successes...

I am a celebration coach and a certified health/biz coach.
While my  free offer is still  available call me to set up your personal 1/2 coaching session
I will be limiting them soon.
Let me light you way to successes and  discover the power of  celebration..
( watch for my new book on the power of celebrations)

To schedule your coaching session call 971-998-3171 
To watch the videos mentioned above click on the following links:
.....p.s. you may be wondering what the alpaca cria pic  has to do with this post...actually a lot....
However ,here at farm funnies, artist that I am,  my writing and art (especially my mud) often has a life of it's own...
Rocky's broken leg  inspired this post, but the words went where they wished...
I have much to share with you about Rocky, our brave little Christmas Cria, but those  are  stories for another day....Rocky a lover and a fighter....
  

ozzie harriet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF0ctNtK8xA

leave it to beaver http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1toyAfNO_CA&feature=related
supernanny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmCAWAC9fy0


           

  
    

No comments: