Thursday, June 3, 2010

e-mail, snail mail,I am FEMALE

OK so it is  getting late,
I totally "get" that part...

Just why can't my computer co-operate, is it fate?
I've pleaded,whined ,  info it just won't impart ,

My e-mail, my folders ...are they all gone?
The good ol' days ,  give me a pony and that there mail "express"

'Cause you could hold it ,fold it and see it come dawn,
then entice pony  with a carrot, and give pony a loving caress.

This computer,  has no feelings,  "she" crashed ,her motherboard did flipflop
 leaving me with  picking up pieces, and wringing my hands

Why even  the online e-mail is non compliant,  , yep it too came to a stop
are they in cahoots?  if not, then what  gives ? I ask ,as they both  RUIN my plans

So stop I say, no more e-mail tonight, not even just one more
no lessons, no webinars , I cry .. away with you too

I have had it with all of you , it's time to snooze,perhaps even snore
and when I awake you'd best be good or I'll be really blue

Good thing  for you,   I am WOMAN, I am FEMALE
Tomorrow,  is  a brand new day..I'll wake with  chin up , a smile and a song

Yes, I'll  wake and I'll be looking for some hope in my mail, e or slow snail
oh no, it's late, I wandered onto blogging , morning will be here before too long...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: