Friday, March 5, 2010

Birds of a feather...wooing, singing and dancing

One of my canary mommies

I just couldn't resist sharing some amazing you tube video's
I'm experiencing a lot of wrist pain so won't type much
Aha...no doubt it's probably due to all of the typing I've been doing .
Yep, farmfunnies newest "baby"  a fantastic home business
that is so compimentary with what I am already doing..I love win/win :-)
I will invite you to my personal site soon.( ahem,it is just getting ahh well personalized :-)
meantime here are the bird video's
If you love birds I'm sure you will enjoy these video's
If you have kids or grandkids..I'm sure  the kids will too.
What a beautiful bird the little manakin is.
(be sure to back arrow between you tubes to return to  farm funnies for the  next video)
(interpatation of manakin dance) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Bsu4z9Y3k
please forgive any spelling errors,long day and my spell ck is still not working






No comments: