Wednesday, January 20, 2010

problems? not a problem, Bizzie Lizzie the solution provider



Do problems get you down or  frustrate you? Do you feel like crying in your "milk"?
Why not do like Bizzie Lizzie, use your problem/s to find a comfy solution.

This morning while I was doing basic critter care, I noticed something very unusual.
Bizzie Lizzie is getting to be a big girl, and her mommie Vonetta is rather short.

Problem...breakfast was apparently  a bit too low to the ground.
Or perhaps Bizzie Lizzie just wanted to be a "couch"alpaca potato .

Whatever the reason, I only wish I had  had my camera with me..
Bizzie Lizzie was all comfy ,curled up in cozy cush position right under mommie.
Guess what..lil' miss Bizzie was having her breakfast in bed...

I wish someone could explain why I can go for days carrying my camera in my pocket
and nothing cute or unusual happens...
THEN even if just for an hour my camera is left in the house...
get the picture?  good because I didn't :-0
Also can anyone explain why "they" can have breakfast "in" bed and I can't?
well I guess I really know why.  The "reason's "are mostly four footed or feathered :-)
I  also think Bizzie Lizzie  is evedropping  on my  marketingmerge lessons in my back office..
I bet she is messing with my computer too...'cause it sure has been acting "funny"


No comments: