Saturday, January 30, 2010

Insomnia solution..Live in the moment,be present, and then surrender...

Does it seem like your dreams of sleep are  lost in a blizzard or  caught coming and going ? Feeling like you are trapped on an endless treadmill,or gerbil wheel

Sleep,the harder you try to sleep,the more frustrated you become when it evades you..

Rest easy my dear friend..
click on the  link below and read what the author shares.
I cannot vouch for everything the author may
espouse, value or believe.

I did think that some of the ideas in this article
could be most helpful for those who suffer from  racing minds and insomnia  Much of what is shared in this article goes "hand in hand" with things I am learning  with my new RenPro , CC  friends and fellow members.

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/how-to-surrender-to-sleep.html

No comments: