Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sigh...it's the Last day of summer


AWWW. it's the last day of summer (well it was when I started this post,but now it is 5 minutes into the first day of fall..yikes how time flies... just like our leaves are starting to)

Here is some relaxing"summer" music for you if you are still awake,
I found it rather interesting that the song is a theme from the summer place
but all of the pictures are ...SNOW???
hmm ...before you "chill" you best bundle up with a mug of warm cocoa and some cookies

(I apologize, I can't get this to cut and paste. Even typing in the address doesn't seem to be working, you could try clicking on http://www.youtube.com/ then searching for summer place music.

Now then...how will you start your fall?

p.s. to my 5&1 clients....wahoo....
I will start mine celebrating! I love to see those I love (and I love all of my clients)choosing to get healthy...I just received a e-notice from my back office for new orders.
Hey "guys" that's a great start for fall ... gettin' skinny....go team....

extra p.s. for 5&1 clients, ummm...
the above mentioned cocoa must be "legal" and if you want a "legal" cookie recipie (yumm) to go with it, while on the 5&1 just shoot me an e-mail request ( betty@bettyframesuccess4u.com )

If you want to earn $$ for coa (cash on account) simply for referring new clients who qualify with their 1st order ask me how...

This applies to anyone who shares ,even if you are not a client of mine. If know someone who would like to reach optimal health as they quickly lose weight then I can send you a store gift certificate,when they qualify(ask me how)

Helping those you love get healthy is a great reward in itself,
but a $25 store gift certificate in this economy can be kind of nice too.
Learn more about our program at http://www.bettyframe.tsfl.com/
If you are interested in starting your own business as a health coach or team leader ask me for a complimentary consultative interview .
I have a great coupon for your business in a box
learn more about what I do at www.bettyframe.tsfl.com/biz





No comments: