Thursday, July 23, 2009

Your dogs healthy anti flea breakfast...secret ingredients

Yesterday Kate wanted some snow, it was HOT....
so did our "little" Annie and Roo-die our wonderdog
it was nowhere to be found......

I did find something this morning I didn't want to find....a flea.....YIKES......
I have an allergic reaction to flea and mosquito bites, and they LOVE me....
so I have a passion to not allow them (or mice and rats) on our little farm

We have an anti flea and anti rodent(uninvited..hamsters,and gerbils can visit) "welcome" mat.
How to create your own "mat" follows this terrific video for a great anti pest breakfast...
Prevent Fleas - Healthy Breakfast Recipe for Dogs Video - About.com
when you e-mail me(www.betty@bettyframesuccess4u.com ) requesting my "secret" additions that I have discovered after a lifetime of critter care ...I will send them to you...they only "cost" a nickle...
or you can gladly pay me "tuesday" for a "hamburger" today..

JUST KIDDING...I will send "that info to you for FREE,
we are being very green today )
I just wish our last hay purchase was a shade greener, so do our hay neighers :-)
better than having nay sayers "hanging around :-) !

oh so sorry (not)...,farm funnies mom is being puny...
(little sleep last night ,such often makes me rummy)
uh oh now the rhyming...
chores are late, poor pony tummy
plus I plan to make my breakfast be (rasp)berry yummy....
(hmm I'm late so I won't go to my berry patch,
I'll just grab a vanilla shake and some of my new sug free raspberry torini coffee syrup..yum
(why can't the label be as pretty as my with sugar one?)

My anti flea/unsolicited rodent & fly "welcome" mat and program...

Fleas...for dogs and farm funnies lovable cats
who SHOULD be my main rodent "repellents"...attention kitties are you listening?

Besides my secret ingred additions to their breakfast ,I also use a topical 1 x a month advantage
(I use a vet approved dosage of the advantage for dogs that saves us money for our cat "gang")
I will sprinkle pet and poultry dust on the yard,and "paths" if I ever find more than a few fleas.
it happens, like today..soccer boy (one of our kitties, who has been on an extended mouse hunting trip in our neighbors hay field, was the one to show me his little "friend"the first flea I've seen this year. ..why are the mice "greener" on the other side of the fence? are my kitties receiving affiliate income from the rodent "food" producers we support?

Horses: after trying numerous products daily use of Bronco spray produces our best fly mosquito protection as well as fly predators , try http://www.flypredators.com/ we lucked out
we have a healthy "batch" of the busy lil' "kids",who seem to survive each winter,
they work wonders...YAY now if they would only raise their efforts and tackle
the uninvited box elder bug "guests"

Alpaca's....injectable and topical ivermectrin takes care of their inner and outer "vermin"
(and a dose of horse paste wormer, "not just any kind tho")
we had similar routine for our goats and cows, we are currently minus these.

Our feathered friends & "family" we have baby call ducks now, they are so cute....
so things are just "ducky" here on the farm...a sprinkle of pet and poultry dust while they are
"dreaming" ...I do that as fast as a duck on a June bug..so they don't wake up...
we also have canaries , I seldom need to debug them...

Now this should keep you hopping....

oh I am on a phytonutrient,enzyme,raw food benefit rabbit trail
here is something I'd like to see how it tastes w/o buying a whole jar/box first
Chocolate Green SuperFood Drink Powder, Vegan - 8.5 oz
farm funnies grand kids love chocolate milk at grandma's
I don't like adding lots of sugar and "stuff" and I haven't a chocolate cow right now
so this is interesting....anyone tried this?
I shudder when I remember as a kid, begging mom for ovalteen.
it "sounded" so good on tv. Money was tight so when she acquiesced,she
made us use up the whole jar, terrible stuff(I thought so, but my sister I think liked it, or so she said the other day when we were reminiscing...??)






No comments: