Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Christmas in July FREE gift....to help you get SKINNY

Gingerbread , Nutcrackers

Warm "woolen" mittens, presents,snowflakes,holly and wreaths
trays of cookies to friends and neighbors, making cookies with grand kids
"gathering" the "goodies"
to embellish those annual gingerbread house masterpieces
TRADITION...made by our kids, now our grand kids..YUM
(look in last years Christmas time posts for the recipe)
A snow covered field
A frost tipped pony, waiting for her morning hay....
These photo's are just a glimpse into some of my warm memories,
I am now thinking ahead, what do I want to get ready to help create new memories for all?
What about you?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for my free gift.....
Surprise

Last Monday was the first day you could order new Medifast MEALS...they are crunchy...
There are only 2 days (well a couple more, read below)left for you to receive my personal Christmas in July gift/s.
This is for my personal clients :new or old, active or not.
The "wrapping" comes off after the 25th.

WHAT??? Wait you say...Christmas gifts , now , ?
As your coach , I wanted to start you thinking about the holidays...why?

Over 30 years ago , to my knowledge,
I was the first person to coin the phrase Christmas in July. I did that for a specific reason.
I was on a steering committee for missionaries.
In order for them to receive any gifts from our church, in time for Christmas, we had to get the gifts in the mail during the month of July...
Viola' a Christmas in July celebration...
Everyone involved was excited, it was great fun, we even decorated the church.

Fast forward to now...translate that to you, your dreams, your goals...
What do you want or need ? Do you want to be/have something specific ,in time for Christmas?
Get excited ,start towards your goals NOW... as it may take a little time to get there.
BUT if you don't start NOW, of course you won't make it by then...

SO.............THINK........YOU...HEALTHIER, more comfortable IN your new SMALLER outfit?
Able to breath,move, DO better?
Perhaps despite our economy you would like to be able to give or do things for others.
(ask me about starting your own coaching business)

What do you need to do? Simple :
Ask me HOW.. even simpler just accept my free gift(s).
This is not a "grab bag gift, click www.bettyframe.tsfl.com then shop now and look at the new
crunchy meals.
Choose 2...tell me and I will personally add cash on your account for 1 sample packet of the pretzels and 1 sample pkt of the new cheese puffs...
remember these are MEALS..how great is that?
(a $5.00 value,you just pay for the shipping... unless you qualify for free shipping)
If you are new, please contact me before you order. I can save you money, beginning with your very 1st order.

PLUS....If you are a brand new client with a qualifying order
I will give you cash on your account for one box of your choice of the new meals. WOW
If someone referred you to me, tell me and they will also get a free box of their choice..YAY
You do need to call and tell me.
Remember this gift is until the 25th,
WAIT, hold your horses....actually I am extending this until the end of July since
I was detained from finishing this letter and have it go out the day I had planned.
----------------Aka before the new meals were introduced July 20th ----------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A little "history" for anyone new...read my testimony, and those of my friends...
we all did IT...
YOU can TOO
send me an e-mail and I will e-mail you a booklet with photos & testimonies ...I am in it with others I know ,we have all successfully lost weight and improved our health .
AND maintained that loss....
Perhaps you started our program and never got off to a good start, that's ok...
After losing over 100 lbs ,I happened to land in what is known as no mans land myself.
I repeatedly sabotaged myself while I filtered through"head stuff".
This doesn't happen to everyone, but if it has happened to you, please let me know. I care and I want to help you through this valley.
The very good news is, I had the tools to help me maintain my weight loss ,while I grew through this personal detour.

I am your personal coach...here to help you do it..
I started our 5&1 program because my husband wanted us both to try using Medifast for 1 month.
At first I balked, we had tried so many d-i-e-t-s, I wasn't up for another failure.. I was tired of yo yo-ing , so glad I "listened" because......
Before we started I was depressed with my health,and where I was headed in what felt a short time.
It was difficult to even get in and out of the bath tub.
My husband often checked my breathing in the middle of the night, unbeknown to me.
I was in a considerable amount of pain, it was difficult to even get up out of a chair.
I am a trooper though so I wasn't telling anyone my fears or struggles.
(duh ,they already knew and were concerned)
Without the encouragement of our personal coach (we are a free "gift" from Take Shape for Life) I may not have made it when I started sabotaging, did you know there can even be a fear of reaching your goal?

SUCCESS:
It all happens with a few simple steps and some follow through.
( plus a loving,dedicated coach to cheer you on, :-)
Healthy weight loss is just a beginning.
Inner health and financial health is also within your reach.
As your personal coach I am dedicated to assisting you to reach your goals.
All you "gotta" do is ASK me how...the rest is really simple...
p.s. your coaches hint...don't order from Medifast directly,
you will actually pay more for your food.
If you already have, hey that's ok...tell me and I'll "wave" my "magic" coaches "wand"
I can help you get free food
WOW...what are you waiting for?
( foods are currently only shipped within the U.S.)




No comments: