Saturday, July 18, 2009

PAIN...Headache,Earache. Does your atlas or your "DOG" hurt?

I love to feel good, who doesn't right?

That said here at farm funnies I also love for all my 2 and 4 footed friends and family
to feel good too.

Why I started google snooping on this is funny in itself.
I follow a number of blogs and thus when I turned on my computer early this a.m.
So of course, I had to check out the latest post,in my e-mail at childlife. Click on the link to see it for yourself, then back arrow to return here.
Here’s The Church, Here’s The Steeple… if this link doesn't work try www.inthelifeofachild.com


This gals posts are so good,I always come away touched in some way...
I thought I would respond... THEN... oh no ! the response would show my last post...
awww , my last post was the same as the last time I responded...that will never do...
ummm what has happened here on "da" farm lately? Lots, but...where to start?

Well, since I woke up with a crooked neck the other day and OWE--IED the whole day with a headache, I guess pain has happend lately...just for starters.

Have you ever done that? Woke up with a crooked neck ,I mean. I blame this last one on my hand plucked,home made goose down pillow...I had washed it and thus ,it was still a bit damp
so I used a substitute...OH NO>>>owie....

I started thinking about pain,healing. Before you know it I was looking up something new
called LLEL therapy . My ruminating mind wanted to compare "it" to
something I have personally experienced : low level laser light therapy..at
Dr. Garreth MacDonald- Chiropractic Physician- Cascade Health Center
as well as the delightful ...ahhh....pull your head off technique Dr. Garth uses.
This sound dreadful but feels great, for me anyways.

My interest in light therapy was piqued while watching a Pat Parelli show on the RFD tv channel .
I was extremely impressed with his guest that day.
Dr. McClaren was demonstrating what phototonic light therapy does for horses.
Have you ever seen a horse FAKE it? Me neither. S-O-O-O ...
I plan to purchase Dr. McClarens laser "the works" kit.
I have even been "tucking " (in the bank)away some money towards doing such...(my personal "lay-a-way" plan..
This is a great idea unless you have to borrow from it, that is.
Then again if you "have to" that is good too .

Remember farm funnies "ruminates"...
Ruminating for cud chewers takes a little time, peaceful reflection and I am sure the process involves some twisting and turning...
Thus early this a.m. I have the twisting and turning going on in my mind,as I make my computer scramble from one thing to another,
while I ....TADA ....google my electrified thought process...
(attention family: no caffeine YET..just pomegranate and raspberry green tea).
I WILL make sure I sit in the sun and do peaceful reflection LATER..

Below are some interesting you tubes for you horse,dog and kid lovers.....
the first one is for anyone curious about chiropractic help.

Chiropractic info http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B1JJFNUvUs

for kids..great earache info http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKSyRGzWLhY

Since my way out of "whack"atlas was my introduction into chiropractic care and help many many years ago..
I am including just the dog and horse atlas video's.
There are more video's showing other "parts" too.

for your horse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVdcv1lV6UE
and of course Dr. Mclarens site for the photo tonic torch
McLaren USA, Inc. - the Pioneer in Photonic Therapy

last but not least check out the healing for a horse wound at http://www.vetrolaser.com/

whatever you do enjoy your day, as much as you can,.
Remember a merryheart doeth good like a medicine... pain or not....

No comments: