Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's a dog's life


I know , I know....the quality of this picture is not the best..
but just look at Roo-di....he exemplifies a dogs life can be great, does he not?
I am "really" doing some "homework" for my EBE with Alicia and Lisa, and well, you
know how it goes for us dog lovers....
we get started on a rabbit trail and viola' an hour is gone before you know it....
DISCIPLINE....yes Alicia I am "trying" and my husband would agree with you saying
either I am very TRYING , or one of the most TRYING woman he has ever met....
(at least he still loves me :-),and that is 42 years later (41 of them married to me)
ANYWAYS (did I mention rabbit trails.?? WOOF....)
UMMMMM...oh yes....
A dogs life....
I have tons to say on this subject,having spent most of my life in the company of some wonderful dogs.
Training,showing,breeding,raising,nurturing,rescuing.."cleaning after" but I won't even begin any of that today.
Today I just want to fullfill a promise about sharing a website belonging to a wonderful lady I met this past Monday...via her delightful and beautiful Saluki's...
We swapped business cards and the next thing you know I am enjoying Janets wonderful
website about DOGS>>>>boy does she pamper them..and YOURS..
(especially if you live close to her)
Those of you who follow me and read either of my blogs, know I LOVE to share...
so here is something for today....check out www.10000wags.com
now let your dog really LIVE today: throw a ball, take a walk, WOOF a few times
then give him/her a big hug from me!
p.s. then do what your dog would love the most:
take care of YOU, let yourself really live...you know what you need to do
if you need help, find someone who can and will...
Do it, if not for yourself, for your Dog (and me)
Many blessings...
extra p.s. many thanks to those who have helped my blog posts become google recognized,
it is fun and a privilege to see my blogs listed in so many places...
wow, I am touched. THANKS....

No comments: