Wednesday, December 10, 2008

some like it (not) so hot...phototonic TORCHING

Did anyone happen to see Dr.McClaren on RFD tv a few years ago as he demonstrated the amazing methods with his phototonic torch?
I mean horses don't fake feeling better, you can't get a much better testimony that a horse, or any critter for that matter.
In a recent post about neck and back pain I shared how much I have benefited with a posture pump, my chiropractor recommended for my (umm not so good neck).

You know how one thing leads to another..right? So-o- I decided to allow a comment to that particular post, one with a link to an amazing video with a DR. Goodman.,

That in turn started me to think about kudos for other Dr.s whom I have been blessed to have received help from. You can read all about them by scrolling to the neck pain post.

Does anyone remember the leave it to Beaver show? Well, in one show Wally told little Beaver how (I think it was Eddie) had been dropped off the roof and bounced across the lawn on his head, ( that was why he was so "dumb") Well I literally was dropped (ok, ok, ok , mom said I fell) off a porch and fell one flight of steps onto concrete landing on my head (duh, no wonder my neck has troubled me "some" ) Of course in saying this, I am "exposed" to my kids humorous?
comments, or complaints...but they are all grown and on their own , so I can "take it" now...

No comments: