Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dogs, Ice and Greensleeves , ocarina syle of course

Kate and Casper, intent on finding the source of the frozen ice "king",
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have always been enchanted by the melody of Greensleeves, Of course I remember it as a Christmas song, titled ,What Child is this.

Since I am busy working on e-mails I won't stay here at farmfunnies long, but I couldn't resist giving you a link to this delightful rendition (it really speeds up for the last half of the song)

Having made over 200 ceramic whistles and numerous ocarinas, most all are in the form of some critter, I guess you could say I have a heart for beautiful ocarinas , I have nearly purchased one of these beautiful handcrafted wood ones myself, the only thing that stopped me was I didn't have the time to sit and learn how to play it.

Funny isn't it? I make whistles and ocarinas but I haven't learned how to play music with them.

enjoy... then why not "run" on "down" to Mountain Ocarina's and pick out an ocarina for Christmas, they don't know me, but you could tell them I sent you there :-)
link to Mountain Ocarina's




No comments: