Monday, September 15, 2008

Wonder cure.. black bikkleyer juice from planet Jupiter

JUPITER

I didn't say it, but my friend said it cured her, ( or was it something else I suggested ? I sent her an e-mail asking which one it was, but I haven't heard back from her yet)

Here is an : I said she said...

Me : ( in reference to dizzy spells, that have been plaguing her, after numerous tests &no results,i.e. hefty bills ,no help)I suggested trying a one time visit with her Chiropractor and asking him ,if the spells could have something to do with her atlas, being out of whack. Did you know we had an atlas?

I did, because many ,many moons ago, mine was severely out ( have you ever been x-rayed with your mouth open like a cod fish to take a picture of your atlas ? No fun.. Farm funnies wants FUN...

Back to I said she said...




me: I hesitated to mention that last time we talked, as I know when one has any kind of problem , one can be bombarded with all kinds of remedy’s and suggestions.
Like: hey, here is some black bikkleyer juice from the planet Jupiter that will cure you,, in just two weeks ,three days, and fifty seconds. You must drink it three times daily through a straw, while standing on your head and humming the tune to Rocky, as you wiggle the toes on your left foot .

Her: ( these are her exact words) You nut! It worked.

I wrote back asking where she found it, I have been searching for years ...

No comments: