Tuesday, September 16, 2008

shakin it...


SHAKIN'IT

Wow, I did just that this a.m. and howdy... head over to my http://www.amerryheart4u.blogspot.com/ to see what I did, to be shakin' it.

Right now, after shakin' it, I am WAITING.
Here at farm funnies, one can go between ,work as hard as you can manage ( umm make hay while the sun shines or here in our state, that also includes, as fast as you can ), and waiting, patiently. ( good things come to those who wait),
Working hard, having a strategic plan, a goal, taking daily actions, and perseverance to fruition, each are character qualities, and things we want to emulate in our lives.

Today I am WAITING, for a late repair "guy" to show up, horse hoof trimming is a waiting.

Since it wouldn't be a good idea to start holding up horse feet, I thought about YOU,
my readers, and this post .

Have a great day. Work hard, work good, be diligent and consistent, be true to yourself,SHAKE it, have fun, be patient, and HIT THE HAY early ,so you can rise and shine with the CHICKENS.

OK, OK ,where is that repair guy, times a wastin'....( oops patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, I will be patient, I w-i-l-l---b-e----p-a-t-i-e-n-t, w-i--)

No comments: