Saturday, February 23, 2008

Stevia,the latest buzz word, here on the farm


OK Bees ...... how about Stevia ? An all natural sweetner, for my 5 & 1 weightloss while your honey is "resting" .

Hold onto your little hoppers King David, Queen Azalea, and Queen Ester,
While Stevia is not your liguid gold, it is something mom can use while she takes off a few remaining pounds, while on her creating health adventure AND it is all natural...

Come on, wouldn't you say it is as close to the REAL DEAL( hummm..... your golden treasure) as I can do right now ???? Soon both Dad and I will have your creation back da table....

So for the present, Stevia for mom, the plastic goo for our resident scientist.... yikes after the recent sojourn of substitute sweetener research, resulting from the artificial sweetener debate, with dad, I wanted to not only choose wiser but keep my bizzzzzzzy little friends happy too...............so far I like what I've read, and hey a packet of the Stevia sweetened my blueberry muffins quite nicely....yes, of course the muffins were on my 5 & 1........ now where were all of you this morning while we did early morning chores ???? The sun was shining, and I think we had some "couch potato" baby bees........ I'll check on you later, when it's a bit warmer...we have someone who really would like some of your honey this year, she would like to see if your local gatherings will help with her allergies....so get buzzzin' Ok ??????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.