Sunday, January 6, 2008

artificial sweetners

I was doing some research about a sweetener we use here on our farm
WAIT-WAIT don't send out the troops...Queen Abigail,Mary Queen of Scotts,and Princess Buttercup,it's only been a brief time we have been doing this,,,,no need to fear,we love you and your precious honey. Not too far away on our weightloss horizon,we will have your liquid gold back on our "table" again.

As I was "saying" before the little bees started buzzin' wanting some info about how our "fake" sweetener effected one (Chemist husband saying he'd heard it did not effect your hunger, (not sure how to word this whole conversation into a brief format, basically I avoid artificial sweeteners for many reasons,but mentioned to husband how (the one we use) creates a false hunger,or rise in insulin or something, of course ,I had nothing to back me up at the time.

I thought I'd see what I could "pin" down to assist me...I found this article a bit concerning. Due to it's correlation to previous pre approved studies with another artificial sweetener,in my book it merits further investigation....so-o- thought I'd share the link to anyone else who may be interested.

Perhaps like me you will decide to investigate one of the approved natural sweeteners...(of course honey will be soon back on this farm gals list, and all our little buzzers are happy)

No comments: