Thursday, April 8, 2010

WOW..I'm on a WOW liberty "roll"..who is SUPER DENNIS?

Speaking with  SUPER DENNIS early this a.m.  then listening to him as a presenter
on  our WOW webinar  this afternoon ,where he shared tips on how to use our i7500 Samsung Galaxy phones ... I was thinking of his SUPER qualities...he is quickly surfacing  as a leader to "watch"!
I will be able to smugly say..I "knew" him "way back" when he was just another Ren Pro CC coach in training !

After our WOW webinar..ummm...I of course had to check out some more phone features..
HA...I got "stuck" in airplane OFF mode...
I am a painter,artsy,critter gal not a cool GADGETS gal..
although "when" I figure this "rig" out I am sure I will love it... I REALLY,REALLY want to use the video
and tethering  modes...so far  I haven't figured  them out...makes me envy our sons techie brain!

I do love the money it has already brought my way...how cool is it for a "phone" to not only save money
but to earn money...hey.. I may be computer challenged..but money???
I  sure can figure out what to do with that :-)....go SH-O-OP-P-Ping  ...
(just kidding..but I do like to shop some...ummm  ever true to my  farm funnies ...
my hunter mentality kicks in..I am a bargain HUNTER :-)

That is one reason I loved the WOW phone...bargains galore... refer 3 and FREE ??
SUPER DENNIS ..beat me on this...he has  not and probably never will pay a service bill..
I was "almost" there...umm like Migdalia and Wendy said on the webinar...what a testimony
and WOW..we are 'envious" of it , since we almost made it too...

Another reason? 
Odd as it may seem...the teamwork...WOW..I am loving it
What is not to love?  A team of real.. honest... true to life ... go GIVERS..
hey... REALLY.... I KNOW these people, I knew many of them before WOW...

Teamwork..do you know how wonderful it is to be a member of a team..when you never had that opportunity as a child? 
we moved so often ..I never seemed to "fit"  plus ...
I was the little overweight gal always chosen last for any  game
(think Rudolph...a heart of gold..but what happened? BUT he "saved" the day...just like many on our team are doing for those they love, each of us on the team have a passion for helping others )

Coach Curt is such a go giver..just to think of all the benefits he is giving each of his WOW team is amazing...
I can barely keep up...but it is FUN FUN FUN...so rewarding..and WOW..the possibilities...exciting
anyways below is a link to a video that cause me to write this WOW about SUPER DENNIS.
watch it if you want to save and or earn $$ call me...
If you are interested in being a team leader,let me know..you need to qualify...
my team link is above...( hit back arrow to return after watching the video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlK5Q1BIA-4

p.s. the blog spell checker still not working so forgive mispelled words..
while I do look for them,I occassionally miss them ..with my fast flying writing :-)

No comments: