Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring fever? Give 'em chocolate covered strawberries

I love strawberries...

LINK for recipie below story...
-- my photo is of what I call a wood violets(johnny jump up)
I was "fresh out" of strawberry pics :-) --

My artistic side loves the  vision  of a field of strawberries
covered with dew.
It glistens in the early morning sun
with it's  vibrant color of RUBIES and EMERALDS,beset with
dazzling ,dancing diamonds...

My soul grasps the glorious promise the field hold out to us..
Spring is here, ,there is new life, love, abundance, hope...
the very  air is alive with these promises,as the wind whispers across the fields,making the diamond dew drops sparkle.
The birds burst into  happy exuburance  " winter is over".

I even  love to pick strawberries, although my crawing on the ground days are long gone...
I love to look at them, smell them, eat them AND......
what else dip them in chocolate YUM.....

Berries hand picked in an Oregon field near you is the BEST
(although my hubby says ALL his berries are picked by hand??
--Farm funnies hubby--
(once the owner of a strawberry field...yep ...I met him in that field...
why  come to think of it...I married the bosses son !  )
Now  hubby proudly points to the boxes he wants  to purchase,in  a local fruit stand
VIOLA' "hand picked" strawberries...hmmmm

Chocolate covered strawberries...

Of course if you are currently on our 5&1 program for safe,fast weight loss...you will need to wait for
the REAL DEAL until next year...umm ask me for a fun recipie substitue...
Remember this is only temporary.
When  you reach your weight loss goal, a few temporary "sacrifices" will be greatly worth it..I KNOW :-)

I have dipped chocolates , many times over the years..I have never returned with "leftovers" ...
I have heard many ,many ,oohs , ahhs... yummm... and ...HOW ???..did you do that?
Really they are very easy...

I follow  Chocohaly and I just visited their website , to see what they had to say about chocolate covered strawberries.
The article was so good and they had such great ideas and "recipies" as well as supplies
I just had to share this with you...

ENJOY...
http://chocoley.com/chocolate-covered-strawberries.html?1


p.s........
What is 5 & 1 ?

Our program is for either for nutrition,handy healthy snacks or for weight loss.
I am YOUR personal coach, who is there for you, but you need to ask for me :-)
Not only does our company provide my  complimentary services  .free to you,to assit you.

With my farm funnies savvy ways ,I know ways to save  you $ $, get  you over challenges,
I share fun ideas , recipies , encouragements along your journey and  ways to keep you THERE :-)

Q:  So...how do you want to spend this summer?
Think it is HOT  in August...(hot and heavy is not fun..I KNOW...
So...where would 2-5 lbs lost per week "put" you THEN  , if  you start NOW ?
 ..guess what?.....I am here for you all along the way  :-)
p.s.p.s.  not to worry if you started ,but didn't finish your 5&1..it happens..
NO MAN"S LAND is NOT fun..
(I KNOW..been there done that..)
It can be hard to refocus and finish...BUT you can do it ..
the main trick is start NOW..not "tomorrow"
...next years fresh dipped chocolate covered strawberry "season " will be here before you know it
Then you can have your chocolate berries and be SKINNY too!  :-)

No comments: