Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My 1st ever wacky award goes to ....GRANDMA

In today's earlier written post , I encouraged you to have fun..be/do something wacky
Good clean fun, that is...

I realized someone earlier had sent me a prime example for wackiness...

I decided to give my 1st ever official wacky "award" to the gal who went the extra "mile" in being wacky..

Drum roll please....TaDa.....

and the winner is....GRANDMA....
check her out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of86xAq1DRg
If I ever find out who she is,I'll send her a gift certificate...she deserves it.

Think your wackiness youtube can beat her ?
Out of the 1st 100 youtube clips ,of good clean fun I receive,on Jan 1st, if yours is chosen by me for my 2010 wacky award, I will send you a $25 gift certificate.
Remember I not only like to smile, I love to laugh...at clean "stuff" ..
.. BECAUSE a merryheart doeth good as a medicine....
I am getting primed to laugh myself silly :-)

All entries must come with your e-mail and home street address , because
I'd like to at least send you thank you for your entry...
(all lewd/suggestive video's ,my values are conservative, real true blue ladylike ones,will be automatically disqualified and sent to my trash bin...)

GOOD "LUCK"....now go for it.....

No comments: