Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas,making a list checkin' it twice...


Are you making a list,and checking it twice?

Do you have lots to do, and then LIFE happened,

Hurry over to read how I handle life "stuff" in my new post at

my merryheart blog

it may help and it sure couldn't hurt :-)



Ya'all come back now...


p.s. me ????

believe it or not I had to come here to my own blog

just to find my bath snowball and fizzies recipe

because: my "stuff" is a waiting to be "born"!

it's so fun to "squish" stuff with your hands.

I guess that's why I making my mud (clay) creations...


WOW do the simmering oranges for my mystery cake smell divine and so...

Christmas-y

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

the tree is still outside

stockings are hanging and waiting

donuts want to be deep fried

it's freezing so perhaps some slipping and skating

but not by this farmfunnies granny

hubby is my own sweet (w)rapper

hiding presents one has to be uncanny

(hubby's gift hidden ,the dogs best not tell with their yapper

'cause they followed me to the hidden site

watching as I lugged and shoved it there with all my might

I'd best stop punin'and funnin' and make those fizzies

or I'll wonder where the time went and be in a frizzie

yikes this rhyme just swithed it's "mode"

I sure hope the fizzies when packed don't explode...

Ok I'll stop, this is really getting silly

and yikes its freezing tonight ,so it will soon be chilly


whew, now I can check the bath "stuff" off my list...

what about you ?

No comments: