Saturday, May 16, 2009

fun, fun, fun. Smile and put on a happy face...

Great inspirational video link below)

----One of my grandchildren helped me put on my happy face,
can you believe a six year old applied all of this w/o getting any make up on me? WOW ! ---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's time to stop what you are doing, stand up, bend over with your arms at your side
now kind of "drape" yourself like a silly monkey ...

hop or jump around until you reach a room where others (2 or 4 footed) are (or if you are like me and reserve hopping for only very special occasions due to "older" knees)

shrieking eee eee eee as you do....

I can nearly guarantee everyone will liven up...some might wonder about you...S-O-O-O ??

then go to a window or the door open it and breath in some fresh air..or close your eyes and pretend to,listen to a bird sing as you do)

Now don't you feel better? Your head should be a tad clearer
you should be revived and perhaps have a better perspective ...

And didn't you have some fun?

Wherever you are, what would make this day end a 10 for you?
( winning the lottery, doesn't count)

I asked my hubby this question about noon today ...He told me ,
then he then ask me the same question in return...

My day was already a 10...
I had already enjoyed my day

I love life....(the good and the bad, it is all GOOD, below in the video is one reason why,

I loved the answers given about surviving by the courageous gal in the video below
and her invitation to join her I decided to ...why don't you?

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0a7932ee9fc975495dd9

No comments: