Thursday, May 7, 2009

Can't sleep or Sleep where are you?


Well, at least this little "red hen's" buddy is getting a decent nights sleep.
Because farm funnies "MOM" isn't and didn't....

Fun to wake up with a tremendous leg cramp NOT..then take some pain med with caffeine to "speed" it along (caffeine puts this farmfunnies mom into energizer bunny super mode,w/o the capacity to keep up , yikes )
So what is a farmfunnies "mom" goin' do?

Well , it was technically May 7th , (when I first awoke) and of course it still is!
May 7th is our National Day of prayer for 2009
So I started praying for ...our Nation, then for those I e-mailed a card to about praying for our nation
As I write this post, a prayer is sent "up"for you, my readers.

May you be touched with God's blessings,guidance,love,healing,peace,restoration,protection and deliverance.

Here are the links to the prayer cards I sent to those I know and love (this includes each of you, clients ,coaches and team members)

Please join me in prayer for our Nation

One has beautiful pictures of our nation,
One asks for prayer for those defending our nation.

http://www.dayspring.com/ecards/card.asp?ID=01d38137-fot (click on next page for my personal message as you listen to this)

http://www.dayspring.com/ecards/card.asp?ID=01d37bbc-fot ( beautiful pics)

No comments: