Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BUZZZ-BUZZZ-ing Bees...

I loved being a mom. I had such fun with puppets,sesame street and FUN....

I love being a grandma.., just think of how many new fun shows there are, so many more
fun songs, ideas etc.

My hat goes off to all the creative moms "out there" WOW the Internet is so fun..
I love reading and seeing different blogs and posts etc .
Currently I am only following a small number blogs closely. While I need to update the blogs I follow, if you click on the ones listed in my sidebar, you can click on blogs they subcribe to.
Just check out a couple a day and you will be blessed, I do.
I am always am blessed with new insights from so many moms, especially you home bound moms.
Mom's with super challenges, such as your own health difficulties, or child health issues.
You gals all amaze me... Go mom's you are Super.

One of my "grandma discoveries" is a Laurie Berkner, I love her songs,
Since this week was BUZZY with BEES here at farm funnies
check out her bumble bee song ( I listen to it ALL by myself, so you are "allowed" to too)
then click onto her dinosaur one , I love it too.. and of course " move like an emu" by the wiggles
(hey ,I was given an emu but since I wasn't sure how to "fit" her in here at farm funnies, I declined...for now.. :-) ..but don't tell farm funnies hubby! well seriously I don't think an emu world "work" so-o-o maybe not... )


(Laurie's. bumble bee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwVo5E04CVQ

(wiggles move like an emu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwVo5E04CVQ

No comments: