Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wasn't it only yesterday? Time is a gift,it doesn't stand still

Time doesn't stand still..

Little Roo is gone, we lost him earlier this year.

Roo spent an adventerous packed  7 yrs with us.

Roo was a true life hero, he rescued our oldest grandchild
who fell into water over their head. 

Roo  gallantly went into the cold, deep water and pulled  them out. 

Roo sometimes you pushed my buttons.
You defineatly had a mind of your own.

I always and forever am so  grateful you were the dog chosen
to help us on our farm. 



Roo, you were not only a blessing, but sometimes I wondered if you were an angel in disguise.
The things you stretched me on were uncanny.

Watching an insiprational vido this morning, I thought of how quickly time has passed:
I thought Roo's baby picture epitomised how quickly time has passed in our lives.

Wasn't it only yesterday I was excited & terrified as a new bride,
later  terrified when hubby was in the  ICU with paracaditis ?

Wasn't it only yesterday I was crying myself to sleep when I wasn't conceiving?

Wasn't it only yesterday I was estactic to discover YES I was pregnant with our 1st ?

Wasn't it only yesterday I felt the first flutter of movement, then a kick, then held our baby in my arms?

Wasn't it only yesterday I gave birth to our 2nd  child ,relieved that I could have the same abundant
 love for another baby, something that haunted me my whole pregnancy .

Wasn't it only yesterday I gave birth to our 3rd, winning the battle over death BECAUSE I had a         
 newborn, two toddlers and a hard working hubby to live for?

Wasn't it only yesterday  each child went off to  kindergarten, graduated ,married, moved away?

Wasn't only yesterday our 1st, 2nd , 3rd  and 4th grandchild were born ?

Watch the video  below , asking yourself:

What in life matters the most to you, where have you lost time ?

What changes will you make TODAY, so you don't waste  more precious time.

Make a commitment to yourself..for  you, for those you care about.
Remember we each impact those around us..

YOU were created for something unique and special, don't waste time or YOU.

Grab a box of kleenx, and  be ready to bawl your eyes out ,
THEN reflect and put into action what you need to do.

Myself or  one my coaching teammates would be happy to assist you, or point you in the direction you need. ( your 1st 1/2 hr is free)

http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=c343f63e26852843aa21

1 comment:

Becky Frame said...

This is a lovely post, Mom. Thank you.