Monday, June 21, 2010

A new day is dawning..Isn't it TIME to change ? MAKEOVER...start today


A new day is dawning...

Today, right NOW, is the first day of the rest of your life.










The past, no matter what it was or contained is simply that...PAST, over, done..

Why not give yourself the FREEDOM to let it go.Today and tomorrow is waiting for YOU...

SO...it is MAKEOVER week! Isn't it about time ?
We ALL ( a little secret : even us successful coaches, did )
hang onto our "baby blankies" aka "comfort" in some form or another.

Isn't it time to let go & learn to walk? Your own spectaular future is waiting.

The steps you make today & tomorrow, will impact the rest of your life.
 A wise trusted friend or personal coach can shine a light on where you are stuck.

Why not give yourself the gift of freedom to be who you were created to be.

Morning coffee ... WAKE UP...anything less, is not only robbing you, it is robbing others.
I  just KNOW you are not a thief.  
An honest Abe Lincoln, George Washington type person,
this very thought is what jumped started my forward movement. I hope it does the same for you.

SO, why not give yourself a gift today.. stop stealing and start depositing  Freedom ..
FREEDOM to be YOU, the REAL you.

The world is waiting for you...I will be excited to  hear what today's gift unfolds for you.

If you need someone to shine a light in the darkness, ask me. 
I may have some time available.
If not, I know some personal coaches I would trust.

Many of us offer a free 1/2 session to see if there is a match.
But these are limited, and must be scheduled, of course.
Contact me if this resonates with you.

No comments: