Saturday, May 15, 2010

TIME to MAKE the donuts ! NATIONAL donut Day & free donuts

June 5th is National Donut Day...and just why do we celebrate donuts, you may be wondering.

For a VERY good reason....read why in  an  earlier post... scroll to  May 31 '09

Also below is a great looking  "krispiekreme"  recipie  link , as well as links to
who is giving away free donuts...YUM...

Now then it's TIME to MAKE the donuts...

The 99cent chef does a fabulous job sharing how he makes his krispie kreme version
hmm... I  wonder if his  version can beat mine.
Wouldn't a  National donut day  "duel" be fun?
check out the 99cent chef's video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bITguiRnA-c
Then "mosey"back here  with your back arrow ...

To request my very yummy homemade killer kripie kreme verzion, send me an e-mail ...
AND if you want to still enjoy National Donut day while you continue to lose weight on
our 5&1...let me know...I am currently  "tweaking" a "legal 5&1 meal, donut idea :-)...

Do you  want or need to lose weight and don't have a free coach?
well.... what are ya waiting for? 
Contact me, to see if you qualify to safely & quickly lose weight.(physician approved)
Easy , affordable , fun &so FAST.. why at times I thought I was melting...(64 lbs my 1st 4 mths)
most people avg  2-5 lbs a week..some even more.. ( I did) .WOW
(betty@meltingthehealthyweigh.com )

 to get Free dounuts : check out the various sites  at : this link :  National Doughnut Day: Free donuts ..
oh, this doesn't work..google national donut day 2010 then look for the link...

If you are a do it yourselfer..like me :-)
I encourage you to check out Ed Chastain..he is in facebook.
I enjoyed his youtube so much,  I bought his donut course.
WOW this guy is good...
( besides,  I have hopes of making the elusive giant Texas Donut  someday,
ones  like our local  Rose's Deli used to make ).





























































































































































































































































































++

No comments: