Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jiz' do it...raising the bar..just one degree

I am often amazed at others creativity,
I am enamored by others who also share encouraging ,uplifting & motivating "stuff"
That is one reason I anticipate my e-mails ,
even on days I get behind or when they seem overwhelming by shear volume.
For me it's kind of like Christmas morning, all the pretty packages(yet to be opened e-mails)
and who knows what treasure is hidden beneath the wrapping.

I was wowed by these two links shared in an e-mail,
FREE ... even better the creator
lets you subscribe for free inspirational quotes.

So I jiz' did....

More e-mail, but I am anxious to see what treasures they will enfold...

You are especially invited to watch the video's too.
Perhaps after watching them you will decide like I did
to sign up for the quotes.
Many blessings and encouragement as you watch these videos

As pooh would say "oh bother" these won't cut and paste or work when typed in so go to twitter.com look up sweettweet4u (that's me) and there will be a link to them, in one of my tweets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v+58GRiEj4OHg&feature=player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toxx3+6n8Vw&feature=player

No comments: