Sunday, December 28, 2008

Piano playin chickens..sesame style


My chickens have watched this and watched this and they still aren't this good
If memory serves me correctly , it seems we had a bed like this comfy" one with the Mertz's
you know, those good ol' days when you are young, in love ,no money and backs that can take it.
I'm always on the look out for great recipes and I love to share them with you my dear readers
Today I thought I would share my favorite chef making two favorites of mine.
Chocolate mousse.... yum...
and just in time for our annual snow days donuts and hot chocolate : DONUTS
if you still have snow like we do, perhaps you can make some snow ice cream to use for this next
recipe, wow...ice cream soda's
I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as we do here at farm funnies :-)

No comments: