Friday, November 14, 2008

yummy low carb bars,for on the go

Are you tired, feeling a bit heavy or bloated ?
Perhaps that last sushi was just a bit much.

Did I discover a "secret" or what? New yummy bars, they are nutritional balanced and low carb, Lower ,that is ,than our older and also yummy bars. Now you can enjoy more than one per day and still lose 2-5 lbs a week, YAY ! Boy did they save the day for this farm gal, who was hoofin' it.

It was one of THOSE days. You know the ones, pouring rain, cold . At farm funnies , it doesn't matter how cold, how rainy or even how you feel , the bare bones critter care is still
a daily necessity. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this. Sometimes the the cold and rain slows me down.
After all I still had :
alpaca girls to see if they were spitting off...WHAT IS THAT ? I'll bet you are wondering :-) well come back and read an upcoming post and I will tell you :-)
leaves to rake, and burn, before they got any soggier, umm they are easier to manage when they are dry, of course..
sawdust to load into a wheel barrow , haul our foot paths, dump and spread before the paths turn to mushy mud.
computer work for my business as well as calls to make and well yada, yada yada,
Woof , Woof says Kate and Roo, what about our walk ?
Meow , Meow, Meow says the kitty's ...we want some love and a tummy rub.
Oh and I can't forget ,some extra cleaning for the up coming holidays .
WHEW !


Did I have time to take time to fix a meal, just for myself ?
Perhaps, but I didn't want to, and guess what ?
I didn't have to, my nutritious order with the new bars had just ARRIVED.

Since I like sharing the good stuff (check out an earlier post about artist and crafters, friends of mine) I thought hey, why not share one of our new bars with my blog friends, YOU, of course.

So for the very first time, I am offering to send a free bar to the first 10 people who contact me,

I will need your phone #, e-mail address and of course mail address AND your birthday (month and day only). The bars are physician approved for nutrition and meal replacements for on the go and for fast, safe weight loss) , plus they are pharmaceutical grade meals.

Chocolate mint crunch, caramel crunch and peanut butter crunch .

You choose, and enjoy,

No comments: