Sunday, August 3, 2008

resisting temptation,

How well do you resist temptation?

I subscribe to a number of blogs. Some of you new to blogs and posts may wonder what that means.

OK ...here ya go.

When you read an article someone has written and find yourself enjoying what you read, often the author of the post "story, or article" will have a place somewhere on the page
that will say something like: subscribe here, or subscribe to this blog.

What does it mean to subscribe ? Simply put in your e-mail address.

What happens next? For a blog like my farm funnies (crazycritters), the next time I write
an article or story, if you subscribe to my blog, you will simply receive an e-mail with my latest story and a link to click on so you can read what I have written. The same goes for most other blogs.

THAT SAID..... that said, I am sharing a link to one of the blogs I subscribe to.

This blog had a short video link I thought really fit my sense of humor and my writing ,sharing style , as well as my farm funnies concept.

To view this video clip, just click on the highlighted link , pride fully realized..

Pride Fully Realized :-)
p.s. I just published some July drafts which are , what else? listed in the month of July.

2 comments:

Becky Frame said...

Yay! :) Yes, you got it exactly. I had to explain it to Jeff. He didn't get how the snake bite had anything to do with pride. Well...it goeth before a fall. :) Love you!

Betty Frame said...

becky, thanks for your comment, ohh, I didn't get that part either, wow! I love it.. hee hee, how very ingenious of you. And boy was I tempted, and I say howdy did I FALL, I almost needed a seatbelt for my chair..(a few new grey hairs, are to your "credit", do I say thanks? :-) ) betty