Monday, July 21, 2008

Starving Artists....



I have several dear friends, who are wonderful artists. They are professionals and very very good. Check them out:


---------Do you love iron sculptures, garden art, or hand sculpted ceramics?------

Tim and Vicki Tanner's creations: I am helping Vicki learn how easy it is to start her own blog the 2nd week of Aug. Until then e-mail me at http://www.bettyframesucess4u.com/ to find out more about their work.

Vicki' polar bears are beautiful , the bear in the photo above ,was graciously donated by Vicki, to be used in a fund raiser, for a little girls surgery that I was helping with,

I did finally get one of her bears for my very own, I love it.


Tim's 7' iron stallion is incredible. Wow I wanted that one myself...


Both Tim and Vicki paint, teach and are such warm big hearted folks. Their work will warm you heart too.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Incredible painters


Bob and Virgia West: I am currently going to a class with the West's and find them excellent instructors, they have unique teaching skills and can help you pull out what you have "inside" and put it on your canvas.. visit them at http://www.rainbowartsonline.com/ check out their incredible paintings.


Verdie Blackney: A fellow student in Bob and Virgia's class...wow every time I see her next painting I am blown away at her abilities...go Verdie: http://www.kcarts.net/


Joyce and Patty, I would love to include these two long time art friends and classmates, but they don't have a site or blog "yet" I will keep working on them...
Jeanne Warren: Where can I begin... Jeanne was first my instructor when I wanted to learn how to paint hair on animals that looked real., Jeanne sells originals, prints, and cards that have prints of her paintings, I have many prints and have used many of her cards in my coaching business...
WOW, this award winning artist not only generously shared much of her skills and techniques, she has become my dear friend who shares her heart as well, I love you Jeanne, I am waiting for you to become so famous, I can say I knew you way back when.... http://www.jwarrenart.com/


Under starving artists on the side bar I will be adding links to other fellow artists that I know and support or those whom I just admire their work.


As I personally use an or enjoy products or crafts, I will also add links to obtain these for yourself. A recent product , I just purchased and found I love ,is a hand cream made out of goat milk, I don't know these people. The cream I bought is a wonderful pineapple scented hand cream they had in their booth at a Saturday mkt. It is fantastic, and smells divine. It is the best hand cream I've ever used..AND it is made out of , what else but ,(no kidding, :-) )goat milk...


Here at farm funnys, we (I do at least) love goats .I am on the lookout for a few to replace Vera Ellen, (wow ,could she pirouette )and Frosty. Both of these gals lived good long lives and are now resting in peace. I just got a "lead" on a couple of Boer "gals" from a fellow horse lover...a young gal I taught some basic horse training skills and foal imprinting to , a few years ago, prior to the advent of her foal Bree. This young gal has don an amazing job, and is now riding Bree...Go Amanda...thanks for the goat info, as you well know, I need all the help I can get to keep the brush at bay. ( while hubby's John Deer tractor, lounges in the shade)

Have a great day, now everyone reading this go hug a kid, both 4 and 2 footed....

No comments: