Thursday, May 13, 2010

YUM,YUM,YUM..Chocolate dipped Brownie lollipops

I have made cake balls and dipped them in both white  and  dark chocolate..VERY nice...very pretty.
When I saw this recipie e-mail link and read how they were made, I just knew these would be a winner...
Wouldn't these look great on our Christmas cookie trays?

Look in my archives for various holidays to see some of my cookie trays.
I am in a "down" mode with a loaner lap top, so all of my photo's are on "vacation"
or I would include a photo of some of my "goodies"

A few words of caution, cake balls are "wicked" , I'm sure the brownie "pops" will be decadent "killers",
SO you may want to wait for a holiday before you make them so you can parcel the little duffers out..
I wouldn't want to have leftovers looking at me :-)

Also if you are one of my clients currently doing our  5 & 1, reading the recipie is ok..making them
even for someoneelse, not a good idea....YET...you will get there and with our program, safely & quickly. YAY, so remember patience is a virtue and in this case you will reap great benefits...
among which will be a new SKINNY wardrobe !

ok,ok... here is the link for these yummies.  Chocoley.com/recipes/brownie_lollipops_chocolate_covered.htm

No comments: