Friday, April 30, 2010

WORDS of WISDOM..out of the mouths of BABES

Well ,I wouldn't call this young man a babe..
He is really quite the guy...but hey, the title worked for me.
I was so touched by the following youtube.. believe me if you have a tender heart ,love kids & critters
you better have a kleenx handy !

Here at farmfunnies we have quite a few four footed
two footed,fur and feathered "folk" that share our lives, and occasionally you lose some..Sad times.

When I listened to Logan my heart ,was flodded with sympathy for his aching heart as well as for the
memories of beloved ones who have left us.

This photo here is a picture  of Barbie..she is still with us. I looked and looked for a photo of Tina but came up empty handed for now.

Barbie is somewhat following in Tina's footprints, she came into our lives because of the loss of Tina and the plea of our eldest grandchild . Tina was missed very, very much and I was asked .. if we couldn't get another pony, please grandma....

Well ,what is a grandma to do when a little pony named Barbie, kind of falls into her lap,so to speak.

Tina : the wonderful steed who came to us as a weanling.. wilder than a march hare.

With lots & lots of TLC & training , she went on to become the mount responsible for teaching all of our children, many of their friends , children who visited us over the years, how to "ride".
Tina either let them enjoy their first ride on a horse(with help) or learn how to... RIDE.

Once Tina knew you had the basics "down" the "kid" gloves came off.
Let your mind wander and off you would sail ,if you became just a "passenger"...

I am a bonified to the depth of my soul horse lover...
I am envious of the lessons Tina gave our children.
I can ride fairly well, have even trained numerous ponies horses, over the years (two waiting for such now)many with very bad habits .

Thanks to Tina ,all of our children learned to ride better than me.

Logan, a prayer for you right now, wherever you are, my heart sends you much warmth too.
Thanks for sharing what you heard.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=d5d4ee2c067a456e7c0f

No comments: