Monday, April 13, 2009

You are special.. so get healthy & save the farm by choosing organic

Smokey says...Remember You are special

Only YOU can prevent the loss of the farm to the "dark side"
only YOU can choose what is best for YOU , so-o-o

CHOOSE WISELY

For today's post , the focus is on YOU .. and how to be " green "...
OK, OK, umm HEALTHY, in each area of your life, I even share how to earn $$$ green $$$
during our current recession.

What else at farm funnies , but with fun in the process ... so check out this fun video
..STORE WARS
(click your back arrow to return here after you finish helping us save the FARM...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUi43BCrsH0

I loved this little video, of course our home grown fruit & veggies, chuckled (really ! )
they cheerfully "give" us our home made jams,jellies and sauces.

Our bees were a buzzin' with giggles,
The critters were rolling with laughter..( got milk ? got fleece? )

A little family secret (NOT) ,side note... remember at farm funnies and a merry heart, this organic wanna-be , married a polymer chemist..WHA-T-T-T ???
"plastic"... OH NO !
So-o-amidst the organic "store wars, approach" to our farm we have and still are learning BALANCE...(with some "plastic")
in ALL areas of our lives...

Then remember it is YOU, the core YOU I care about..
As a reader at farm funnies and my merry heart blog , you know how I love my critters...

Guess what ? I love YOU more,
so who ya goin' call ? :-)

Also remember
You are # 1 my passion so-o-

#1 assisting you, your family & friends towards your healthy BMI (free "test" at my TSFL site)
is a pure joy for me... I do that for free...

#2 assisting you through any baggage/head stuff/struggles/temptations/fears...
so YOU can be your very best...
The best in all areas: the best YOU, the best mom/dad, have/do the best business etc.
hmm this is "free" too..

#3 assisting(giving) you options on how to get good "stuff" .
Some are free, some are not, some are from friends, some are from those who have products or services I use, or enjoy. (some I receive credit for ,for some I do not)

#4 assisting you with tools to start, promote, grow, and keep vitality in your own passions, or business.

#5 Today: TADA, I am adding ways you can earn either a little pocket money to help out
during our hard economic "crunch" , or a LOT .
With no or little investment , depending on what YOU decide,want or need...

Personally, I detest pressure, or what I consider the people "cookie cutters" approach to anything,
I am a creative artist after all, so you won't get pressure to "conform" from me...
however, you will need a few basic skills or building "blocks" for a firm foundation.
There are some basic principals ,that if you learn and apply them, you will achieve faster success.
You will need to make the first move, big or small.
There are several options for you :

#1 simply subscribe to one or more of my blogs, go to one of my sites and take the first step there.
This can be as simple as applying one of the principals shared in one of my blog posts.
I'm currently working on building a more user friendly site at my SBI for YOU, so hang on to your hat

#2 Share my blogs or sites with a friend ( be sure to have them tell me your name and address so I can send your refer a friend gift to you.
No this isn't a "gimmick to get your info" REALLY...
So how does a $25 gift certificate ,
sent in a real thank you card from my card site sound to you ? You will receive that just for referring a new qualified client or business team member to me.

When you do, you will "earn" more than $$ along your journey.
example if your friend chooses to become my personal TSFL client, your friend will LOSE
( weight that is, and quickly: 2-5 lbs a week , you can do this too!) and you will GAIN $$.
Most important you will gain what money cannot buy... assisting yourself or your friend to a healthier life and/or possibly saving their life..
This kind of earning goes way beyond any $$ . There are many testimonies of such clients, one spunky over 70 gal I personally know, her family was told to say goodbye to her just several years ago. Now she is drives her own car to deliver meals to "old people" .
My own husband had to lower his glasses prescription in order to improve his vision ? WOW... Me I didn't have to go "in" that scheduled knee surgery.
Another simple example: if you or your friend chooses to send one of my free to you gift cards, a life can also be touched and transformed. (Testimonies of such transformations ,including wedding bells, are available at my card site)

So take a few minutes to LOOK, LEARN, LISTEN, DECIDE, then DO.
Do what YOU want...when,where,how...
You are welcome to call or e-mail me for more information, as well.

I am here for YOU ...

Now step outside, if for only a moment, look at a far away mt. or close your eyes and pretend to and take a deep breath of fresh air

Remember to pie al'a mode LIFE to the fullest,

That's where I am headed because I just heard some wild geese calling to my domesticated geese.
Spring is in the air and they are in "LOVE"...
Some draughts of fresh spring air for both of us to clear out the "cobwebs" be renewed, refreshed and invigorated.

My cell phone is in my pocket, I am waiting to hear from you ...

p.s.
Some housekeeping FYI
a business/google common courtesy:
please remember, when visiting any ones site :

If you have benefited in some way , to return the kindness shared.
Anyone who has any kind of home business, on line or not, even if the service is free to you, they
most likely receive remuneration from the company represented. It is only when you are connected via their site info or ID# or your active participation at their store that they benefit.

This same principal applies in blessings, let others know you have been blessed or touched by them, if possible. No doubt you've heard the story of the favorite school teacher who blessed and inspired many students, who thought she was a failure after many years of teaching, until one student returned to share what an impact she had made in his life.

On line this translates to...If you later decide to order/use the item or info, and simply google the easiest link ( not real sites, these are examples only... typing http://www.store/ vs the "extra " reference information that links the company to the individual you benefited from ( as betty or 221 as in http://www.betty.store/ or www.store/221 , or http://www.betty.store/ )
then any earned commission is given to someone else, lost or the company keeps "it" all
AND you often receive less, at a higher cost to you...

You owe it to your self and to your "host" to do return the kindness.
This only takes a little effort of typing a few extra numbers or letters, and means much to those concerned.

My apologies if this seems redundant to some of you.
This part is intended for "newbies".

It was only a little over 2 yrs ago, as a "newbie' that I was terrified of computers, not remotely aware of being what a blog was, how to set up a website , or how people could earn or miss earning via their home-based business.
My goal in this p.s. is to save lost earnings for those you benefit from.
I hope to prevent any "newbie" from making the mistakes I did.
(some of my newbie mistakes cost not only my new friend lost earnings, but cost me time , many $'s and trouble to "fix' (if it could be) ... , and that can be difficult AFTER...(so I learned)

Many blessings, Betty

No comments: