Monday, March 16, 2009

pig n ford, this little pig didn't go to market,




All is quiet on the farm tonight, farm funnies "Dad" is asleep.

No, I'm quite positive, he didn't "get" there counting any sheep

(he really doesn't like them, or pigs either)


The dogs are settled and snug in their bed

Alpaca's and horses , happily dozing now, since they were fed


The St.Patrick's Coffee cake ,for a crowd of 25 is cooling

if you could get a sniff, I promise you'd be a drooling


Waiting up to drizzle pearly white glaze ,then sprinkle on green sugar

Looking for silly stuff ,so what to my fast flying fingers discover


I'd remembered a wild crazy race, with man , "beast" and car

I thought , it's perfect for a fun post. Come to the fair, to watch it, unless it is too far


Without further adieu . oh my , good gracious , good grief

laughter is good for you, healing, refreshing and offers pleasant relief.


or just watch the pigs...







No comments: