Wednesday, March 25, 2009

LOST IN TIME...(vs pigs in space) how to accomplish MORE

Kate looks L-O-S-T in snow in this photo doesn't she?

Remember the Muppet's P-I-G-S in S-P-A-A-A-C-E
( remember to use the back arrow to return here ,if you detour now, to the Muppet's pigs in space ,with Luke Skywalker YouTube )
Take the Lost and the Space and put them together....

keep both in mind...as you learn how to get lost in T-I-I-I-M-E----

When you have tons to do or something difficult,,unpleasant .overwhelming or just plain not fun,
do like me...remember what mama said.....(make a list first thing)

There are times I wish I had more energy .

When the work seems overwhelming ,I look at what I need to do, focus on happy thoughts ,or "paint" a picture in my mind of what I will "get" when "done" "roll" up my sleeves and start. , Before I know it I get "lost" in just doing, while forgetting earlier I felt like curling under a blankie with a book...


I'm sure getting lost in time is one reason I later ,feel "my" pain, (ha ! a pun :-) ,umm a good reason I make sure I take an epson salts soakie after such days..

When I was younger my muscles would eventually come on board and get "used" to the additional overload, I haven't noticed that happening lately..hmmm...nope not going to go there :-0.....
My mom STILL has a habit of making a list each morning of what she wants accomplished for the day and then tackles the toughest first. I think that's a great idea and occasionally I think I should do that too.
I'm sure I would accomplish more.

I'm sure that's why she always use to get so much done.

I know when I get behind ( especially dishes) The mt. seems so overwhelming.

When I"finally" say that's it ...enough is enough and just do them/it. I accomplish more in other areas too. (vowing ..sigh... "again" NEVER to get over a days worth accumulated).

Lately I've had some BIG outside projects and even the dogs who sit or lie while"watching "me , get cold and so tired they collapse in front of the fire for the rest of the evening when "we" finally get done for the day and go inside.

So what's on your list today? What BIG thing will you do first?
Get to it and then let them puppies (or your tired dawgs ...ha a joke) rest by a toasty warm fire tonight ,WITH that good book,and a nice cup of hot chocolate .




No comments: