Sunday, August 3, 2008

Rehab Barbie's debut, she really is a doll.







Welcome home Barbie, isn't she a cute little doll ?

I discovered this weekend you are the answer to a prayer unknown to Grandma.

Barbie recently arrived ,to join our crazycritter family.

She was dubbed rehab Barbie, by the previous owner, due to some mild foundering. Foundering includes some rehabilitating work to keep her feet comfortable and not cause lameness. Barbie was having a bit of difficulty navigating when she first set foot on farm funny "land" and mom promptly trimmed her feet, She was actually trotting away from me yesterday when she saw I had a halter in hand. Hmm , me thinketh some ground work is next on my "list" of to do's .
Another bit of Barbie "trivia" she is the "answer" to my recent "pondering" mentioned in my
http://www.amerryheart4u.blogspot.com post "to crush a violet"






No comments: