Thursday, August 7, 2008

more of the good stuff ...Aaron Meyers new songs

Hi, just sharing a few more links ,to things I like, use or enjoy...

I met Aaron when he was playing music in our area a few years ago, Promptly bought a couple of his cd's...I love the one called Winters Dance.

It was my faithful companion a number of years ago, when it seemed I was constantly on the road, en route to help out with , some family health concerns.

I subscribed to Aaron's newsletter to learn of his concerts in our area, etc.

I just received a recent newsletter and there were links included, to listen to some of his new songs, on his latest CD...

I am including two of my favorites...for you to listen to...perhaps you'll become an Aaron Meyer fan too... Tango Argentine (well ,I ..AM.. wanting to learn the Tango, and of course the rich cello. mmm, ahhh, ooh, then what else but The Happy Fiddler, why? because I love the fiddle and I love happy .

Click here if you would like to see the e-mail I received,with all it's links etc. Send this email to a friend, there is a photo of Aaron too.
There you will see a form to fill out, just fill it out ,as if sending it to yourself...I'm not sure if this puts you on Aarons nesletter list, but if it does you can unsubscribe anytime...

Enjoy...and have a HAPPY day....

No comments: